Wake up in the morning, extremely tired from the night before, sun is not even out yet, stumbling to quickly get ready, walk downstairs half awake, you open up the fridge, do a quick scan up and down, you look back at the clock on the stove top, 30 minutes before work, realize you don’t have time to cook. So you grab your keys and drive to the quickest place to grab breakfast and you are shoveling all the food down on the way to work. Sounds familiar? It is because we’ve all been there.
We all have been in this situation before so we want to give you solutions that will get you to work on time and also enjoy an amazing healthy breakfast. We want to equipped you with impactful habits that will assist you in your journey to optimal health. Here is one of our favorite recipes on the go!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 whole eggs, 1 egg white.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste
*Make sure you have these essentials on stock, email us for Mikes complete essential list
- Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Macros: 16g Fat, 21g, Carbs, 22g Protein
- Level: Super Easy
*game changer tip: try setting it up the night before
- Heat olive oil in a small pan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir eggs until eggs for 3-5 minutes.
- Place beans in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on High in the microwave until warm, about 1 minute.
- Top each bowl with scrambled eggs, avocado, and salsa. Season with salt and black pepper. Add cheese for some extra love 😉
Hope this helps you out a bit. Give it a try. If you have any questions or are interested in more quick recipes shoot us an email. We would love to hear from you guys.
Cooking is a muscle and make sure to get your reps in to improve in this area.
Love Coach Mike
“I stay healthy so I can be ACTIVE with my kids as they grow up.”— CFMTE Customer